Your Project Gatekeepers
The physical construction of space typically makes up the highest percentage of cost on a project. Keeping your eye on the process while fulfilling the duties of your full-time job can be stressful and challenging. Losing sight of your construction project WILL BE a costly mistake. Our seasoned team of project managers take on the role of project “gatekeeper” by making sure your space is being built within spec, cost, and budget.
- Coordinating the process – from managing the request for information and submittals to change order control, our contract administration keeps the construction process moving forward.
- Chasing down the answers – with certain information being critical to the schedule, we focus on removing the barriers that prevent our team from success. Whether it be getting contractors paid, or providing critical dimensions for furniture installation, our team facilitates communication.
- Providing clear and up to date financial reporting – we understand that having updated information is important. We provide a bi-weekly budget review to our clients allowing a full understanding of project financial commitments.
- Overall Project Management
- Information Requests
- Change Order Control
- Contractor Payment Process
- Critical Dimensions for Furniture Installation
- Financial Reporting
- Bi-weekly Budget Review